MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Mount Vernon firefighter was suspended Thursday, March 13 following an arrest and charges of attacking a pregnant woman, according to a LoHud report.
Charles Clayton was reportedly suspended without pay after the arrest, according to the LoHud report, citing Mount Vernon spokeswoman Shari Harris. Clayton and his wife were arrested and charged with accosting a 32-year-old woman on Wednesday evening in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 3 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 4 National Weather Service: White Plains' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus