WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A Long Island man admitted in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday to groping two female driving students in separate incidents in Yorktown and New Rochelle, a county official said.
Jean Almonacy, 55, of Hempstead, Long Island, was charged with forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse a 20-year-old Hawthorne woman and a 21-year-old Yonkers woman, the official confirmed.
Almonacy has been an employee with the Department of Motor Vehicles for 20 years, according to LoHud.com.
He faces six years of sex offender probation when he returns to court on Aug. 5, officials said.
Almonacy is currently suspended without pay, according to the LoHud.com report.
- 1 IRS Warns White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard