WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A Long Island man admitted in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday to groping two female driving students in separate incidents in Yorktown and New Rochelle, a county official said.
Jean Almonacy, 55, of Hempstead, Long Island, was charged with forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse a 20-year-old Hawthorne woman and a 21-year-old Yonkers woman, the official confirmed.
Almonacy has been an employee with the Department of Motor Vehicles for 20 years, according to LoHud.com.
He faces six years of sex offender probation when he returns to court on Aug. 5, officials said.
Almonacy is currently suspended without pay, according to the LoHud.com report.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 3 White Plains Council Vote On French-American School Expected On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery