UPDATED 1:20 p.m.
PELHAM, N.Y. -- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed at gunpoint by a masked man wielding a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
The suspect fled the bank located at 854 Pelham Parkway on foot.
Pelham police officials were not able to give additional information as the scene is still active. Several units are on the premises, according to officials.
According to LoHud.com, a police radio hotline broadcast described the suspect as a tall black man wearing a gray jacket, black hat and black mask.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says