WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Whamon Pedrow of White Plains died March 23. He was 80.
Pedrow was born Sept. 23, 1933, in Mount Pleasant, to Whamon and Margaret (Hargrove) Pedrow. He attended local schools. He served in the United States Army and was discharged in 1958. He retired from Westchester Community College after 30 plus years of service. He also worked for the National Casket Company and as an independent cleaning contractor.
Pedrow is survived by his wife, Marion (Hall); children, Fitzallen Sessoms, James McRae, Clifford Pedrow, Whamon Pedrow, Jr., and Gloria Rivera. He was predeceased by his parents; and son, Michael McRae.
Calling hours are March 29 at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola