WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Vita Maria Stangarone of White Plains died Nov. 13. She was 69.
Stangarone was born July 6, 1943, to the late Nicola and Grace Armienti DiSanto. She married Francesco Stangarone in Sannicandro di Bari, Italy on Jan. 23, 1960.
She is survived by her husband; three children, Joseph (Christine) Stangarone, of Irvington, Nick (Michelle) Stangarone, of White Plains, and Gail (Louis) Carone, of White Plains; a brother, Pasquale DiSanto; a sister, Angelina Barberio; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night