WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Vita Maria Stangarone of White Plains died Nov. 13. She was 69.
Stangarone was born July 6, 1943, to the late Nicola and Grace Armienti DiSanto. She married Francesco Stangarone in Sannicandro di Bari, Italy on Jan. 23, 1960.
She is survived by her husband; three children, Joseph (Christine) Stangarone, of Irvington, Nick (Michelle) Stangarone, of White Plains, and Gail (Louis) Carone, of White Plains; a brother, Pasquale DiSanto; a sister, Angelina Barberio; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains