WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Vita Maria Stangarone of White Plains died Nov. 13. She was 69.
Stangarone was born July 6, 1943, to the late Nicola and Grace Armienti DiSanto. She married Francesco Stangarone in Sannicandro di Bari, Italy on Jan. 23, 1960.
She is survived by her husband; three children, Joseph (Christine) Stangarone, of Irvington, Nick (Michelle) Stangarone, of White Plains, and Gail (Louis) Carone, of White Plains; a brother, Pasquale DiSanto; a sister, Angelina Barberio; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd