WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Vita Maria Stangarone of White Plains died Nov. 13. She was 69.
Stangarone was born July 6, 1943, to the late Nicola and Grace Armienti DiSanto. She married Francesco Stangarone in Sannicandro di Bari, Italy on Jan. 23, 1960.
She is survived by her husband; three children, Joseph (Christine) Stangarone, of Irvington, Nick (Michelle) Stangarone, of White Plains, and Gail (Louis) Carone, of White Plains; a brother, Pasquale DiSanto; a sister, Angelina Barberio; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'