WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas L. Harris, Sr. of White Plains died March 3. He was 69.
Harris was born May 5, 1944, in Henderson, N.C., to David and Elnora Harris. He worked for the White Plains City School District retiring in 2010.
Harris is survived by his children, Sheila, Kevin, Tanya, Thomas Jr., Jerrick; nine grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 5 to 6 p.m. Memorial Service will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. at Bethel Baptist Church, White Plains.
Arrangements entrusted to Andre F. Baker Funeral Home, 18 Yosemite Ave., White Plains, NY 10607.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency