WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas L. Harris, Sr. of White Plains died March 3. He was 69.
Harris was born May 5, 1944, in Henderson, N.C., to David and Elnora Harris. He worked for the White Plains City School District retiring in 2010.
Harris is survived by his children, Sheila, Kevin, Tanya, Thomas Jr., Jerrick; nine grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 5 to 6 p.m. Memorial Service will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. at Bethel Baptist Church, White Plains.
Arrangements entrusted to Andre F. Baker Funeral Home, 18 Yosemite Ave., White Plains, NY 10607.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion