WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas L. Harris, Sr. of White Plains died March 3. He was 69.
Harris was born May 5, 1944, in Henderson, N.C., to David and Elnora Harris. He worked for the White Plains City School District retiring in 2010.
Harris is survived by his children, Sheila, Kevin, Tanya, Thomas Jr., Jerrick; nine grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 5 to 6 p.m. Memorial Service will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. at Bethel Baptist Church, White Plains.
Arrangements entrusted to Andre F. Baker Funeral Home, 18 Yosemite Ave., White Plains, NY 10607.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says