WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas L. Harris, Sr. of White Plains died March 3. He was 69.
Harris was born May 5, 1944, in Henderson, N.C., to David and Elnora Harris. He worked for the White Plains City School District retiring in 2010.
Harris is survived by his children, Sheila, Kevin, Tanya, Thomas Jr., Jerrick; nine grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 5 to 6 p.m. Memorial Service will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. at Bethel Baptist Church, White Plains.
Arrangements entrusted to Andre F. Baker Funeral Home, 18 Yosemite Ave., White Plains, NY 10607.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd