WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas L. Harris, Sr. of White Plains died March 3. He was 69.
Harris was born May 5, 1944, in Henderson, N.C., to David and Elnora Harris. He worked for the White Plains City School District retiring in 2010.
Harris is survived by his children, Sheila, Kevin, Tanya, Thomas Jr., Jerrick; nine grandchildren; three brothers; and three sisters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 5 to 6 p.m. Memorial Service will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. at Bethel Baptist Church, White Plains.
Arrangements entrusted to Andre F. Baker Funeral Home, 18 Yosemite Ave., White Plains, NY 10607.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says