WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas Iannone, of White Plains died March 4. He was 86.
Iannone was born Oct. 4, 1927, in the Bronx, to Joseph and Clotilde Iannone. He worked as a security officer for the New York City Department of Welfare.
Iannone is survived by his wife, Velma of White Plains; stepchildren, Patsy Rubbino, Elizabeth Gardiner, Diane Rubbino and Linda Foster; seven grandchildren; and six great grandchildren; four nephews; many great nieces and nephews; and a great great nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Rocco Iannone Sr.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 7 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in Elmsford. Entombment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Stepinac High School Honors Alumni, Partners At Fundraiser