WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas Iannone, of White Plains died March 4. He was 86.
Iannone was born Oct. 4, 1927, in the Bronx, to Joseph and Clotilde Iannone. He worked as a security officer for the New York City Department of Welfare.
Iannone is survived by his wife, Velma of White Plains; stepchildren, Patsy Rubbino, Elizabeth Gardiner, Diane Rubbino and Linda Foster; seven grandchildren; and six great grandchildren; four nephews; many great nieces and nephews; and a great great nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Rocco Iannone Sr.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 7 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in Elmsford. Entombment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes