WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Thomas De Lanoy of White Plains died Feb. 24. He was 52.
De Lanoy was born April 16, 1961, to William J. and Joan De Lanoy. He was educated in the White Plains Schools and worked for the City of White Plains. He was involved with the Boy Scouts, bowling leagues and was a softball throwing champion at the Special Olympics.
De Lanoy is survived by his brother, Michael (Geraldine) De Lanoy of Brewster; sisters, Carol Ann (James) Kane of Mass., and Mary Jo De Lanoy of New Hampshire; sister-in-law, Marlene De Lanoy; many cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, William J. (Bing) De Lanoy.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at Saint John the Evangelist Church, 148 Hamilton Ave., White Plains. Interment at the Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the Special Olympics.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains