NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Susan Rose Mruz, a North White Plains resident, died May 24. She was 95.
Mruz was born June 14, 1918, in Philadelphia, to Gaetano and Vincenza Sarno.
Mruz is survived by her children, Michael Mruz of Scarsdale, Alma (David) Frank of New York City and Joyce (Rodger) Greaves of North White Plains; five grandchildren; two great grandchildren; a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Stanley Mruz.
All services will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95