NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Susan Rose Mruz, a North White Plains resident, died May 24. She was 95.
Mruz was born June 14, 1918, in Philadelphia, to Gaetano and Vincenza Sarno.
Mruz is survived by her children, Michael Mruz of Scarsdale, Alma (David) Frank of New York City and Joyce (Rodger) Greaves of North White Plains; five grandchildren; two great grandchildren; a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Stanley Mruz.
All services will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Ex-White Plains Police Officer Left Suicide Note At Murder Scene
- 2 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield