NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Susan Rose Mruz, a North White Plains resident, died May 24. She was 95.
Mruz was born June 14, 1918, in Philadelphia, to Gaetano and Vincenza Sarno.
Mruz is survived by her children, Michael Mruz of Scarsdale, Alma (David) Frank of New York City and Joyce (Rodger) Greaves of North White Plains; five grandchildren; two great grandchildren; a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Stanley Mruz.
All services will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 White Plains Parking Officer Appears In Court On 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge