NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Susan Rose Mruz, a North White Plains resident, died May 24. She was 95.
Mruz was born June 14, 1918, in Philadelphia, to Gaetano and Vincenza Sarno.
Mruz is survived by her children, Michael Mruz of Scarsdale, Alma (David) Frank of New York City and Joyce (Rodger) Greaves of North White Plains; five grandchildren; two great grandchildren; a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Stanley Mruz.
All services will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans