NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A Mass will be celebrated Wednesday at 10 a.m. for Jennifer McKenna Morbelli of New Rochelle, who died Feb. 7 with her daughter, Madison Leigh. Jennifer was 29.
The Mass will take place in Holy Name of Jesus, New Rochelle.
Morbelli was born in New Rochelle to Kevin and Lisa McKenna. She graduated from New Rochelle High School and attended the University of Delaware, where she met her future husband, T.J. They were married in 2009.
She worked as a kindergarten teacher at the Preschool Learning Center in New Rochelle and later at Church Street Elementary School in White Plains.
Survivors, in addition to her parents and husband, are a brother, Kevin; a sister, Kristin; her grandmother, Helen McKenna; two uncles, Mark and Carl Benevento; her godparents, Susan and Roy Porto; her parents-in-law, Mario and Kathy Morbelli; and many aunts, uncles and cousins.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. Burial will be in Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You