NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Salvatore Farago of North White Plains died April 27. He was 71.
Farago was born March 18, 1943, in Catanzaro, Italy, to Domenico and Maria Grazia Farago.
Farago is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Maria, Nicolina and Domenick (Tina); sister, Victoria; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 2 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson