NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Salvatore Farago of North White Plains died April 27. He was 71.
Farago was born March 18, 1943, in Catanzaro, Italy, to Domenico and Maria Grazia Farago.
Farago is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Maria, Nicolina and Domenick (Tina); sister, Victoria; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 2 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Six New White Plains Police Officers Graduate From County Academy