NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Salvatore Farago of North White Plains died April 27. He was 71.
Farago was born March 18, 1943, in Catanzaro, Italy, to Domenico and Maria Grazia Farago.
Farago is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Maria, Nicolina and Domenick (Tina); sister, Victoria; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 2 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day