NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Salvatore Farago of North White Plains died April 27. He was 71.
Farago was born March 18, 1943, in Catanzaro, Italy, to Domenico and Maria Grazia Farago.
Farago is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Maria, Nicolina and Domenick (Tina); sister, Victoria; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 2 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says