NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Salvatore Farago of North White Plains died April 27. He was 71.
Farago was born March 18, 1943, in Catanzaro, Italy, to Domenico and Maria Grazia Farago.
Farago is survived by his wife, Antonietta; children, Maria, Nicolina and Domenick (Tina); sister, Victoria; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 2 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance