WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Sally Jo Foley of White Plains died Aug. 8. She was 72.
Foley was born June 4, 1942, in New York City, to Ambrose and Sally Josephine Brady of New Rochelle. She attended Blessed Sacrament Elementary School and St Gabriel’s High School. She worked for New York Telephone, NBW Bank, NYNEX, Discovery East and Clinical Communications before retiring.
Foley is survived by her daughters, Sheila and Bonnie Foley; son, Edward Foley; a grandson; siblings, JoAnn (Jim) Moore of Ardsley, Gene (Kevin) Coffey of New Rochelle, Eileen (Greg) Croston of Pelham Manor, Kathleen (Phil) Feinsot of Wheaton, Ill., Peter (Carol Ann) Brady of Brookfield, Conn., and William (Anne) Brady of South Salem; 19 nieces and nephews; and 37 great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her second husband, Kenneth Carrigan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 12 from 3 to 6 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the funeral home.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola