WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Sally Jo Foley of White Plains died Aug. 8. She was 72.
Foley was born June 4, 1942, in New York City, to Ambrose and Sally Josephine Brady of New Rochelle. She attended Blessed Sacrament Elementary School and St Gabriel’s High School. She worked for New York Telephone, NBW Bank, NYNEX, Discovery East and Clinical Communications before retiring.
Foley is survived by her daughters, Sheila and Bonnie Foley; son, Edward Foley; a grandson; siblings, JoAnn (Jim) Moore of Ardsley, Gene (Kevin) Coffey of New Rochelle, Eileen (Greg) Croston of Pelham Manor, Kathleen (Phil) Feinsot of Wheaton, Ill., Peter (Carol Ann) Brady of Brookfield, Conn., and William (Anne) Brady of South Salem; 19 nieces and nephews; and 37 great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her second husband, Kenneth Carrigan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 12 from 3 to 6 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the funeral home.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd