WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Ross Marsico, a West Harrison resident, died March 29. He was 90.
Marsico was born Oct. 14, 1923, in White Plains, to Michael and Josephine Marsico. He served in the U.S. Army from 1943 to 1946. He was a police officer for the Harrison Police Dept., retiring in 1983. He was the financial secretary for the American Legion Post # 135 White Plains. A member of the Joseph Grillo Veterans and the Moose Lodge, both in W. Harrison and a Member of the W. Harrison Volunteer Fire Dept. for over 50 years.
Marsico is survived by his children, Karen Marsico, Marilyn Marsico and Cindy Marsico, all of W. Harrison; a grandchild; brothers, Rocco Marsico, Mike DeMarsico; sister, Adeline Pineau; many nieces, nephews; great nieces and nephews; and great great nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Louise; son, Ross Marsico Jr.; five sisters; and two brothers.
Calling hours are Monday, March 31 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 1 at St. Anthony of Padua Church. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, PO Box 1000, Dept. 142, Memphis TN, 38101.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems