WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosetta Petruccione, a longtime White Plains resident, died June 7. She was 91.
Petruccione was born Sept. 13, 1922, in New York City, to Pietro and Archangela Romano Stasi. She worked for over 25 years as a bank officer, first at the National Bank of Westchester and continuing on when it became Chase Manhattan Bank in White Plains.
Petruccione is survived by her son, Joseph P. (Lillian) Petruccione of Pound Ridge; three grandchildren; and a great grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents; husbands, Michael Petruccione and Anthony Feliciotto; son, Peter Petruccione; and brother, Frank Stasi.
Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 12 at Saint John the Evangelist Church, 148 Hamilton Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures