WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosemary Lambert of White Plains died July 28. She was 82.
Lambert was born March 18, 1932, to Gertrude and Paul Cogan in Brooklyn.
Lambert is survived by her children; Charles III (Adassa), Richard, Philip, Steven (Marianna), Thomas, Jeanne Marie and Patricia (Steven) Shaw; five grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Charles P. Lambert, Jr.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 White Plains Parking Officer Appears In Court On 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge