WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosemary Lambert of White Plains died July 28. She was 82.
Lambert was born March 18, 1932, to Gertrude and Paul Cogan in Brooklyn.
Lambert is survived by her children; Charles III (Adassa), Richard, Philip, Steven (Marianna), Thomas, Jeanne Marie and Patricia (Steven) Shaw; five grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Charles P. Lambert, Jr.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says