WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosemary Lambert of White Plains died July 28. She was 82.
Lambert was born March 18, 1932, to Gertrude and Paul Cogan in Brooklyn.
Lambert is survived by her children; Charles III (Adassa), Richard, Philip, Steven (Marianna), Thomas, Jeanne Marie and Patricia (Steven) Shaw; five grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Charles P. Lambert, Jr.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola