WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosemary Lambert of White Plains died July 28. She was 82.
Lambert was born March 18, 1932, to Gertrude and Paul Cogan in Brooklyn.
Lambert is survived by her children; Charles III (Adassa), Richard, Philip, Steven (Marianna), Thomas, Jeanne Marie and Patricia (Steven) Shaw; five grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Charles P. Lambert, Jr.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire