WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosemary Lambert of White Plains died July 28. She was 82.
Lambert was born March 18, 1932, to Gertrude and Paul Cogan in Brooklyn.
Lambert is survived by her children; Charles III (Adassa), Richard, Philip, Steven (Marianna), Thomas, Jeanne Marie and Patricia (Steven) Shaw; five grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Charles P. Lambert, Jr.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- 5 Westchester Medical Center Takes Control Of Hudson Valley Hospitals