WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose R. Chillemi, of White Plains, died March 20. She was 94.
Chillemi was born Feb. 16, 1919, to Joseph and Maria Falaguerra in the Bronx.
Chillemi is survived by her children, Dominic (Maria), Joseph and Marietta (Joseph) Amedeo; four grandchildren; one great grandchild; brothers in law Pietro Chillemi, Nino Orlando and a sister in law Nanina Orlando; many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Tindaro; six brothers and two sisters.
Calling hours are Friday, March 22,, 5 to 9 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, N.Y. Funeral Services Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains, N.Y. Interment in Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale, N.Y.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust