WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose R. Chillemi, of White Plains, died March 20. She was 94.
Chillemi was born Feb. 16, 1919, to Joseph and Maria Falaguerra in the Bronx.
Chillemi is survived by her children, Dominic (Maria), Joseph and Marietta (Joseph) Amedeo; four grandchildren; one great grandchild; brothers in law Pietro Chillemi, Nino Orlando and a sister in law Nanina Orlando; many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Tindaro; six brothers and two sisters.
Calling hours are Friday, March 22,, 5 to 9 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, N.Y. Funeral Services Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains, N.Y. Interment in Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale, N.Y.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency