WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose Cacciato (nee Petruzzellis) of White Plains died March 27. She was 92.
Cacciato was born Feb. 28, 1922, in New York City, to Julius and Mary Petruzzellis.
Cacciato is survived by her children, Guy (Donna) and Rick (Laura); sister, Angela (Jon); brother, Anthony (Lisa); four grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guy Cacciato; and brothers, Joseph, Phillip and John.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St John the Evangelist Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts