WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose Cacciato (nee Petruzzellis) of White Plains died March 27. She was 92.
Cacciato was born Feb. 28, 1922, in New York City, to Julius and Mary Petruzzellis.
Cacciato is survived by her children, Guy (Donna) and Rick (Laura); sister, Angela (Jon); brother, Anthony (Lisa); four grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guy Cacciato; and brothers, Joseph, Phillip and John.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St John the Evangelist Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Six New White Plains Police Officers Graduate From County Academy