WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose Cacciato (nee Petruzzellis) of White Plains died March 27. She was 92.
Cacciato was born Feb. 28, 1922, in New York City, to Julius and Mary Petruzzellis.
Cacciato is survived by her children, Guy (Donna) and Rick (Laura); sister, Angela (Jon); brother, Anthony (Lisa); four grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guy Cacciato; and brothers, Joseph, Phillip and John.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St John the Evangelist Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson