WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose Cacciato (nee Petruzzellis) of White Plains died March 27. She was 92.
Cacciato was born Feb. 28, 1922, in New York City, to Julius and Mary Petruzzellis.
Cacciato is survived by her children, Guy (Donna) and Rick (Laura); sister, Angela (Jon); brother, Anthony (Lisa); four grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guy Cacciato; and brothers, Joseph, Phillip and John.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St John the Evangelist Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs