WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rose Cacciato (nee Petruzzellis) of White Plains died March 27. She was 92.
Cacciato was born Feb. 28, 1922, in New York City, to Julius and Mary Petruzzellis.
Cacciato is survived by her children, Guy (Donna) and Rick (Laura); sister, Angela (Jon); brother, Anthony (Lisa); four grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guy Cacciato; and brothers, Joseph, Phillip and John.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St John the Evangelist Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News