WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosamma Kalathara, a White Plains resident, died April 1. She was 68.
Kalathara was born Nov. 15, 1945, in India, to Varkey and Mariamma Panayappallil. She was a registered nurse, working at Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle for 40 years. She retired in 2011.
Kalathara is survived by her husband, Simson of White Plains; children, Matthew, John and Mary Simson; a grandchild; sisters, Aleyamma, Theresamma, Sister Bridget, Annamma and Bridget. She was predeceased by her brother, Varghese.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, April 4 at the Saint John the Evangelist Church, 148 Hamilton Ave., White Plains. Interment at the Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains