WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Rosalie J. DeMarco, (Cracchiolo) of White Plains, Naples, Fla., and Beavercreek Township., Ohio, died Sunday, July 20. She was 88.
DeMarco was born Aug. 22, 1925, in Brooklyn. She served as a professional bookkeeper for many years and was a longtime parishioner of Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church.
DeMarco is survived by her son, George DeMarco (Carolyn) of Beavercreek Township.; daughter, Catherine J. Iscaro of White Plains; two grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; numerous nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her husband, George M. DeMarco.
Calling hours are from 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian Burial will be be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment Kensico Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes