NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Robert S. Sutliff of North White Plains died Jan. 6. He was 62.
Sutliff was born Nov. 28, 1951, in the Bronx, to Diana (Kroha) and Stanley O. Sutliff. He was a
college administrator at Lehman College in the Bronx for over 40 years until his retirement in May of 2012.
Sutliff is survived by his wife, Carolyn; niece, Pamela (Kyle) Hollasch; nephew, Peter (Alison) Mole; great nephews and a great niece; mother-in-law, Marjorie Vesper; sister-in-law, Laura Mole brother-in-law, Douglas Mole; family; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 12 to 1 p.m. with a memorial service at 1 p.m. at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day