NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Robert S. Sutliff of North White Plains died Jan. 6. He was 62.
Sutliff was born Nov. 28, 1951, in the Bronx, to Diana (Kroha) and Stanley O. Sutliff. He was a
college administrator at Lehman College in the Bronx for over 40 years until his retirement in May of 2012.
Sutliff is survived by his wife, Carolyn; niece, Pamela (Kyle) Hollasch; nephew, Peter (Alison) Mole; great nephews and a great niece; mother-in-law, Marjorie Vesper; sister-in-law, Laura Mole brother-in-law, Douglas Mole; family; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 12 to 1 p.m. with a memorial service at 1 p.m. at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says