NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Robert S. Sutliff of North White Plains died Jan. 6. He was 62.
Sutliff was born Nov. 28, 1951, in the Bronx, to Diana (Kroha) and Stanley O. Sutliff. He was a
college administrator at Lehman College in the Bronx for over 40 years until his retirement in May of 2012.
Sutliff is survived by his wife, Carolyn; niece, Pamela (Kyle) Hollasch; nephew, Peter (Alison) Mole; great nephews and a great niece; mother-in-law, Marjorie Vesper; sister-in-law, Laura Mole brother-in-law, Douglas Mole; family; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 12 to 1 p.m. with a memorial service at 1 p.m. at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents