NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Robert S. Sutliff of North White Plains died Jan. 6. He was 62.
Sutliff was born Nov. 28, 1951, in the Bronx, to Diana (Kroha) and Stanley O. Sutliff. He was a
college administrator at Lehman College in the Bronx for over 40 years until his retirement in May of 2012.
Sutliff is survived by his wife, Carolyn; niece, Pamela (Kyle) Hollasch; nephew, Peter (Alison) Mole; great nephews and a great niece; mother-in-law, Marjorie Vesper; sister-in-law, Laura Mole brother-in-law, Douglas Mole; family; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 12 to 1 p.m. with a memorial service at 1 p.m. at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 White Plains Scholar Named National Achievement Semifinalist
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam