NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Robert S. Sutliff of North White Plains died Jan. 6. He was 62.
Sutliff was born Nov. 28, 1951, in the Bronx, to Diana (Kroha) and Stanley O. Sutliff. He was a
college administrator at Lehman College in the Bronx for over 40 years until his retirement in May of 2012.
Sutliff is survived by his wife, Carolyn; niece, Pamela (Kyle) Hollasch; nephew, Peter (Alison) Mole; great nephews and a great niece; mother-in-law, Marjorie Vesper; sister-in-law, Laura Mole brother-in-law, Douglas Mole; family; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 12 to 1 p.m. with a memorial service at 1 p.m. at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester