PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Rebecca W. Donnelly of Putnam Valley and formerly of White Plains, died March 3. She was 46.
Donnelly was born Feb. 22, 1968, to Eileen (Lucier) and Victor Whitney in Brooklyn. She worked as a children's librarian at the John C. Hart Memorial Library in Shrub Oak.
Donnelly is survived by her parents; husband, Philip; children, Sara and Benjamin; and sister, Vanessa Whitney.
Services are private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Teatown Lake Reservation, 1600 Spring Valley Road, Ossining, NY 10562.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders