PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Rebecca W. Donnelly of Putnam Valley and formerly of White Plains, died March 3. She was 46.
Donnelly was born Feb. 22, 1968, to Eileen (Lucier) and Victor Whitney in Brooklyn. She worked as a children's librarian at the John C. Hart Memorial Library in Shrub Oak.
Donnelly is survived by her parents; husband, Philip; children, Sara and Benjamin; and sister, Vanessa Whitney.
Services are private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Teatown Lake Reservation, 1600 Spring Valley Road, Ossining, NY 10562.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson