WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Raymond Callahan of White Plains, formerly of Yonkers, died Jan. 24. He was 70.
Callahan was born to John and Anna Banks Callahan. He was a graduate of Saunders Trade School. He served in the U.S. Army with the 101st paratroopers and was employed for over 30 years with New YorkTelephone until his retirement.
Callahan is survived by his children, Kelly Callahan and Barbara Hurley; brother, Joseph; six grandchildren; and sisters-in-law, Mary Jane and Ellen Callahan. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Alyce Callahan; and brother, John Callahan.
Memorial and religious service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Flower Funeral Home, Inc. 714 Yonkers Ave. Yonkers, NY. 10704.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana