WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Raymond Callahan of White Plains, formerly of Yonkers, died Jan. 24. He was 70.
Callahan was born to John and Anna Banks Callahan. He was a graduate of Saunders Trade School. He served in the U.S. Army with the 101st paratroopers and was employed for over 30 years with New YorkTelephone until his retirement.
Callahan is survived by his children, Kelly Callahan and Barbara Hurley; brother, Joseph; six grandchildren; and sisters-in-law, Mary Jane and Ellen Callahan. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Alyce Callahan; and brother, John Callahan.
Memorial and religious service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Flower Funeral Home, Inc. 714 Yonkers Ave. Yonkers, NY. 10704.
- 1 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed