WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Raymond Callahan of White Plains, formerly of Yonkers, died Jan. 24. He was 70.
Callahan was born to John and Anna Banks Callahan. He was a graduate of Saunders Trade School. He served in the U.S. Army with the 101st paratroopers and was employed for over 30 years with New YorkTelephone until his retirement.
Callahan is survived by his children, Kelly Callahan and Barbara Hurley; brother, Joseph; six grandchildren; and sisters-in-law, Mary Jane and Ellen Callahan. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Alyce Callahan; and brother, John Callahan.
Memorial and religious service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Flower Funeral Home, Inc. 714 Yonkers Ave. Yonkers, NY. 10704.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd