WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Raymond Callahan of White Plains, formerly of Yonkers, died Jan. 24. He was 70.
Callahan was born to John and Anna Banks Callahan. He was a graduate of Saunders Trade School. He served in the U.S. Army with the 101st paratroopers and was employed for over 30 years with New YorkTelephone until his retirement.
Callahan is survived by his children, Kelly Callahan and Barbara Hurley; brother, Joseph; six grandchildren; and sisters-in-law, Mary Jane and Ellen Callahan. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Alyce Callahan; and brother, John Callahan.
Memorial and religious service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Flower Funeral Home, Inc. 714 Yonkers Ave. Yonkers, NY. 10704.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell