MONROE, N.Y. - Ralph J. Iannucci, III of Monroe, N.Y., originally from the Mud Hole in Haverstraw, died Friday, March 14. He was 64.
Iannucci was born Oct. 4, 1949, in Nyack, he was the son of Ralph and Emily Caufaglione Iannucci, Jr.. He was a retired systems technician for Verizon in White Plains.
Iannucci is survived by his wife, Barbara A. Hohmann Iannucci; sons, Ralph IV (Trish) of Orangeburg, Sean of Goshen, and Jordan of Monroe; brother, Donald (Jean) of Nyack; four grandchildren; and two nieces. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. Cremation will take place at Cedar Hill Crematory, Middle Hope. Memorial services will be held at a later date.
Donations may be made to Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties, Inc., 800 Stony Brook Court, Newburgh, NY 12550.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ssqfuneralhome.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News
- 4 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County