WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Pearlier Muller of White Plains died Feb. 21. She was 84.
Muller was born Oct. 1, 1929, in rural South Carolina, to Frank and Annie Harley. She moved to New York after her marriage to Oran Muller and began working in offices. She worked at AT&T for over 30 years. After retirement she began her own boutique business at the age of 59.
Muller is survived by her children, Dwayne, Stephanie, Andrea and Velda; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her son, Oran Jr.; brothers, Frank, Abraham, Eugene, Roosevelt, Henry and Joseph; sisters, Josephine, Gracie and Elmior.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 12 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25 at the funeral home. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Lakeview Ave., Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 110 Corporate Drive #104, West Harrison, N.Y., 10604.
- 1 White Plains Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather