WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Pearlier Muller of White Plains died Feb. 21. She was 84.
Muller was born Oct. 1, 1929, in rural South Carolina, to Frank and Annie Harley. She moved to New York after her marriage to Oran Muller and began working in offices. She worked at AT&T for over 30 years. After retirement she began her own boutique business at the age of 59.
Muller is survived by her children, Dwayne, Stephanie, Andrea and Velda; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her son, Oran Jr.; brothers, Frank, Abraham, Eugene, Roosevelt, Henry and Joseph; sisters, Josephine, Gracie and Elmior.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 12 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25 at the funeral home. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Lakeview Ave., Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 110 Corporate Drive #104, West Harrison, N.Y., 10604.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens