OVIEDO, Fla. - Pearl Bass of Oviedo died Friday, March 7. She was 80.
Bass was born in Pawtucket, R.I, she was the daughter to Peter and Annie Sharples. She worked as a receptionist for Bleakley Platt, & Schmidt Law firm in White Plains for 25 years.
Bass is survived by her children, Lynn Hill (Chuck), Carol Marion (Peter), David Bass, Sharon Seiden (Harold), Laurie Lange (John), Scott Bass (Lynn); 11 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Murray.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 18 at the funeral home. Interment at Sharon Gardens, Lakeview Ave., Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, please send donations to: Hospice of the Comforter 595 Montgomery Rd. Altamonte Springs, FL. 32714.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'