BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Patricia J. (Plenninger) Voight, a former resident of Ardsley, died Saturday, Dec. 21. She was 72.
Voight was born March 10, 1941, in Mount Vernon. She was employed as a bookkeeper in New Rochelle, White Plains and Scarsdale.
Voight is survived by her husband, Ralph; daughters, Jo Ann Amato Grap of Bethlehem, Pa., Susan Amato Piazza of Pleasantville and Patricia Amato LaPorta of New Rochelle; step daughters, Jacqueline Voight Giannico of Mahopac and Kathleen Voight Kowgios of Pleasantville; brother, Peter Plenninger of Westerly, R.I.; and 13 grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, Dec. 26 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Place. New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 27 at Holy Family Catholic Church, Mayflower Avenue, New Rochelle. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Carmelite Friars Senior Ministry, PO Box 868, Carmelite Drive, Middletown, NY 10940.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287