WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Pasqualina Ciambriello, a White Plains resident, died April 18. She was 78.
Ciambriello was born March 1, 1936, in Bucciano Benevento, Italy, to Giuseppe and Rosina (Perillo) Paola. She worked for AT&T for more than 20 years until her retirement.
Coambriello is survived by her husband, Domenico; children, Tino (Lisa) Ciambriello, Dolores (Reggie) Zamora; sister, Rafaela Ragusa; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Tommaso Paola.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, with Fr. Ralph officiating at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 2 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring