WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Pasqualina Ciambriello, a White Plains resident, died April 18. She was 78.
Ciambriello was born March 1, 1936, in Bucciano Benevento, Italy, to Giuseppe and Rosina (Perillo) Paola. She worked for AT&T for more than 20 years until her retirement.
Coambriello is survived by her husband, Domenico; children, Tino (Lisa) Ciambriello, Dolores (Reggie) Zamora; sister, Rafaela Ragusa; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Tommaso Paola.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, with Fr. Ralph officiating at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95