WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Pasqualina Ciambriello, a White Plains resident, died April 18. She was 78.
Ciambriello was born March 1, 1936, in Bucciano Benevento, Italy, to Giuseppe and Rosina (Perillo) Paola. She worked for AT&T for more than 20 years until her retirement.
Coambriello is survived by her husband, Domenico; children, Tino (Lisa) Ciambriello, Dolores (Reggie) Zamora; sister, Rafaela Ragusa; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Tommaso Paola.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, with Fr. Ralph officiating at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes