WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Michael R. Coles, a White Plains resident, died Jan. 19. He was 68.
Coles was born Nov. 4, 1945, in the Bronx, to Simon and Elizabeth Hirsch Coles. He was a teacher in Rockland County until his retirement in 2008. He was a little league coach.
Coles is survived by his wife, Anne Marie; sister, Susan Coles Belkin; children, Dacey, Matthew and Daniel; and four granddaughters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Coles’ memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents