WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Michael R. Coles, a White Plains resident, died Jan. 19. He was 68.
Coles was born Nov. 4, 1945, in the Bronx, to Simon and Elizabeth Hirsch Coles. He was a teacher in Rockland County until his retirement in 2008. He was a little league coach.
Coles is survived by his wife, Anne Marie; sister, Susan Coles Belkin; children, Dacey, Matthew and Daniel; and four granddaughters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Coles’ memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola