WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Michael R. Coles, a White Plains resident, died Jan. 19. He was 68.
Coles was born Nov. 4, 1945, in the Bronx, to Simon and Elizabeth Hirsch Coles. He was a teacher in Rockland County until his retirement in 2008. He was a little league coach.
Coles is survived by his wife, Anne Marie; sister, Susan Coles Belkin; children, Dacey, Matthew and Daniel; and four granddaughters. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Coles’ memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 1 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 White Plains Cop Hid Computer Hard Drive After Killings, Report Says
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 White Plains Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm