WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Michael Ericson, a White Plains resident, died June 6. He was 49.
Ericson was born Feb. 1, 1965, in New Rochelle, to John and Judith Ericson. He was a self-employed heating and air-conditioning technician.
Ericson is survived by his parents; and brothers, Chris and Johnnie Ericson.
Services will be held at 11:30 A.M. Tuesday, June 10 with Pastor Russell Hodgins officiating at Westchester Christian Worship Center, 294 Old Mamaroneck Road, White Plains. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures