WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Michael Ericson, a White Plains resident, died June 6. He was 49.
Ericson was born Feb. 1, 1965, in New Rochelle, to John and Judith Ericson. He was a self-employed heating and air-conditioning technician.
Ericson is survived by his parents; and brothers, Chris and Johnnie Ericson.
Services will be held at 11:30 A.M. Tuesday, June 10 with Pastor Russell Hodgins officiating at Westchester Christian Worship Center, 294 Old Mamaroneck Road, White Plains. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola