WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Mary E. Orjuela Turso of White Plains died Dec. 24 at her home. She was 78.
She was born June 2, 1934, in White Plains to Joseph and Lenora D'Alesandro. She worked as a nursing assistant at White Plains Center for Nursing.
Turso was predeceased by her first husband, Frank J. Turso, in 1980.
She is survived by her second husband, Victor Orjuela, of White Plains; a son, Joseph Turso, of Rutland, Vt.; a stepdaughter, Christina; a brother, Joseph D'Alesandro, of Pleasantville; a sister, Virginia Salerno, of Cary; two grandchildren and a step-grandson.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m., Thursday, at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Friday, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak