WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Mary E. Orjuela Turso of White Plains died Dec. 24 at her home. She was 78.
She was born June 2, 1934, in White Plains to Joseph and Lenora D'Alesandro. She worked as a nursing assistant at White Plains Center for Nursing.
Turso was predeceased by her first husband, Frank J. Turso, in 1980.
She is survived by her second husband, Victor Orjuela, of White Plains; a son, Joseph Turso, of Rutland, Vt.; a stepdaughter, Christina; a brother, Joseph D'Alesandro, of Pleasantville; a sister, Virginia Salerno, of Cary; two grandchildren and a step-grandson.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m., Thursday, at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Friday, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 White Plains Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 White Plains-Based The Peak Partners With MTK Tavern For New Music Series
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes