WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Mary E. Orjuela Turso of White Plains died Dec. 24 at her home. She was 78.
She was born June 2, 1934, in White Plains to Joseph and Lenora D'Alesandro. She worked as a nursing assistant at White Plains Center for Nursing.
Turso was predeceased by her first husband, Frank J. Turso, in 1980.
She is survived by her second husband, Victor Orjuela, of White Plains; a son, Joseph Turso, of Rutland, Vt.; a stepdaughter, Christina; a brother, Joseph D'Alesandro, of Pleasantville; a sister, Virginia Salerno, of Cary; two grandchildren and a step-grandson.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m., Thursday, at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Friday, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans