WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Mary E. Orjuela Turso of White Plains died Dec. 24 at her home. She was 78.
She was born June 2, 1934, in White Plains to Joseph and Lenora D'Alesandro. She worked as a nursing assistant at White Plains Center for Nursing.
Turso was predeceased by her first husband, Frank J. Turso, in 1980.
She is survived by her second husband, Victor Orjuela, of White Plains; a son, Joseph Turso, of Rutland, Vt.; a stepdaughter, Christina; a brother, Joseph D'Alesandro, of Pleasantville; a sister, Virginia Salerno, of Cary; two grandchildren and a step-grandson.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m., Thursday, at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Friday, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Good Counsel Students Rally For School To Stay Open
- 3 Meryl Streep Films Movie At Rye's Numi Hair Salon
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In White Plains, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions