WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary T. McIntyre of White Plains died April 19. She was 85.
McIntyre was born Aug. 31, 1928, in Yonkers, to George and Catherine Flynn Northrop.
McIntyre is survived by her children, Marianne (Joseph) Cotter of Jacksonville, Fla., formerly of Port Chester and Nancy (Kevin) Dwyer of Brewster; seven grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and sisters, Elizabeth, Joan, Kathleen and Bernadette. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas McIntyre; brother, James; and sister, Georgiana.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 23 at the Chapel of the Divine Compassion, 52 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says