WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary T. McIntyre of White Plains died April 19. She was 85.
McIntyre was born Aug. 31, 1928, in Yonkers, to George and Catherine Flynn Northrop.
McIntyre is survived by her children, Marianne (Joseph) Cotter of Jacksonville, Fla., formerly of Port Chester and Nancy (Kevin) Dwyer of Brewster; seven grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and sisters, Elizabeth, Joan, Kathleen and Bernadette. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas McIntyre; brother, James; and sister, Georgiana.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 23 at the Chapel of the Divine Compassion, 52 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat