WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary McClenahan, a longtime resident of White Plains, died Feb. 3. She was 91.
McClenahan was born in Scotland and came to the United States in 1953.
McClenahan is survived by her sons, Cameron and Edward McClenahan; daughter, Shona Varanelli; and two grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church in White Plains.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency