WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary McClenahan, a longtime resident of White Plains, died Feb. 3. She was 91.
McClenahan was born in Scotland and came to the United States in 1953.
McClenahan is survived by her sons, Cameron and Edward McClenahan; daughter, Shona Varanelli; and two grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church in White Plains.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await White Plains Saturday