WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary McClenahan, a longtime resident of White Plains, died Feb. 3. She was 91.
McClenahan was born in Scotland and came to the United States in 1953.
McClenahan is survived by her sons, Cameron and Edward McClenahan; daughter, Shona Varanelli; and two grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church in White Plains.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola