WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary McClenahan, a longtime resident of White Plains, died Feb. 3. She was 91.
McClenahan was born in Scotland and came to the United States in 1953.
McClenahan is survived by her sons, Cameron and Edward McClenahan; daughter, Shona Varanelli; and two grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church in White Plains.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report