WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary McClenahan, a longtime resident of White Plains, died Feb. 3. She was 91.
McClenahan was born in Scotland and came to the United States in 1953.
McClenahan is survived by her sons, Cameron and Edward McClenahan; daughter, Shona Varanelli; and two grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church in White Plains.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak