WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Kathryn Peeples (nee: Skellenger) of White Plains died Wednesday, Jan. 22. She was 77.
Peeples was born Jan. 7, 1936, to John Skellenger and Dorothy Driscoll. She worked for the White Plains Public Schools where she served as a teaching assistant beginning in 1979. Prior to that she was employed as a social worker and briefly owned the Little Professor book store.
Peeples is survived by her sons, John, William and Robert all of White Plains; daughters-in-law, Nefertiti Greene and Alison Hoffman; four grandchildren; and brother, William Skellenger. She was predeceased by her husband, John R. Peeples.
No service details were available.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat