WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Kathryn Peeples (nee: Skellenger) of White Plains died Wednesday, Jan. 22. She was 77.
Peeples was born Jan. 7, 1936, to John Skellenger and Dorothy Driscoll. She worked for the White Plains Public Schools where she served as a teaching assistant beginning in 1979. Prior to that she was employed as a social worker and briefly owned the Little Professor book store.
Peeples is survived by her sons, John, William and Robert all of White Plains; daughters-in-law, Nefertiti Greene and Alison Hoffman; four grandchildren; and brother, William Skellenger. She was predeceased by her husband, John R. Peeples.
No service details were available.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts