WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Kathryn Peeples (nee: Skellenger) of White Plains died Wednesday, Jan. 22. She was 77.
Peeples was born Jan. 7, 1936, to John Skellenger and Dorothy Driscoll. She worked for the White Plains Public Schools where she served as a teaching assistant beginning in 1979. Prior to that she was employed as a social worker and briefly owned the Little Professor book store.
Peeples is survived by her sons, John, William and Robert all of White Plains; daughters-in-law, Nefertiti Greene and Alison Hoffman; four grandchildren; and brother, William Skellenger. She was predeceased by her husband, John R. Peeples.
No service details were available.
- 1 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Stepinac High School Honors Alumni, Partners At Fundraiser