WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Kathryn Peeples (nee: Skellenger) of White Plains died Wednesday, Jan. 22. She was 77.
Peeples was born Jan. 7, 1936, to John Skellenger and Dorothy Driscoll. She worked for the White Plains Public Schools where she served as a teaching assistant beginning in 1979. Prior to that she was employed as a social worker and briefly owned the Little Professor book store.
Peeples is survived by her sons, John, William and Robert all of White Plains; daughters-in-law, Nefertiti Greene and Alison Hoffman; four grandchildren; and brother, William Skellenger. She was predeceased by her husband, John R. Peeples.
No service details were available.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History