WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Grosso, a White Plains resident, died Feb. 2. She was 90.
Grosso was born Aug. 21, 1923, in Port Chester, to Dominic and Katherine Stieiti Tamucci.
She was a self employed seamstress for 25 years. She also worked at Fara Bridal Shop in White Plains.
Grosso is survived by her children, Donna Grosso of White Plains, Elba Serrano of Poughkeepsie, Joseph Grosso of Stamford, Conn., and Patty DonFrancesco of Patterson; brothers, Anthony, Nino and Fred Tamucci; sister, Frances Massaro; eight grandchildren; and three great grandchildren, Ryan, Olivia and Marco Joseph. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John N. Grosso.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6 with Fr. Philip Quealy officiating at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Ridge Ste., Unknown.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In White Plains