WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary E. Flynn (Marie) of White Plains died April 20. She was 85.
Flynn was born March 26,1928, in New York City to Charles and Gertrude (Gildea) Flynn. She lived in Yonkers before moving to White Plains. She was a member and volunteer of both St. John the Evangelist Church and Good Counsel parish. She took part in The Learning in Retirement at Iona College. Marie was a manager for the federal government in the Office of Personnel.
Flynn is survived by one nephew, Tim Ring; a niece, Molly Carter; and many cousins. She was predeceased by her brothers, Francis Flynn and Charles Barry Flynn.
Visiting hours are Tuesday, April 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Wednesday, April 24 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapel of Divine Compassion 52 North Broadway White Plains. Entombment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Donations may be made to The Sharing Community 1 Hudson St. Yonkers NY 10702.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'