WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Adele Boraczek of White Plains died July 17. She was 76.
Boraczek was born Sept. 6, 1937, in New York City, to Raymond and Amelia O’Connell Heiskell.
Boraczek is survived by her husband, Andrew; sons, William A. Boraczek of Los Angeles, Calif., and Robert R. Boraczek of Harrison; sister, Edith Milton; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Amelia Buccola.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders