WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Adele Boraczek of White Plains died July 17. She was 76.
Boraczek was born Sept. 6, 1937, in New York City, to Raymond and Amelia O’Connell Heiskell.
Boraczek is survived by her husband, Andrew; sons, William A. Boraczek of Los Angeles, Calif., and Robert R. Boraczek of Harrison; sister, Edith Milton; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Amelia Buccola.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion