WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Adele Boraczek of White Plains died July 17. She was 76.
Boraczek was born Sept. 6, 1937, in New York City, to Raymond and Amelia O’Connell Heiskell.
Boraczek is survived by her husband, Andrew; sons, William A. Boraczek of Los Angeles, Calif., and Robert R. Boraczek of Harrison; sister, Edith Milton; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Amelia Buccola.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In White Plains
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court