WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Adele Boraczek of White Plains died July 17. She was 76.
Boraczek was born Sept. 6, 1937, in New York City, to Raymond and Amelia O’Connell Heiskell.
Boraczek is survived by her husband, Andrew; sons, William A. Boraczek of Los Angeles, Calif., and Robert R. Boraczek of Harrison; sister, Edith Milton; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Amelia Buccola.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI