WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Mary Adele Boraczek of White Plains died July 17. She was 76.
Boraczek was born Sept. 6, 1937, in New York City, to Raymond and Amelia O’Connell Heiskell.
Boraczek is survived by her husband, Andrew; sons, William A. Boraczek of Los Angeles, Calif., and Robert R. Boraczek of Harrison; sister, Edith Milton; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Amelia Buccola.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs