WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Marilyn J. Boggi of White Plains died Friday, March 7. She was 71.
Boggi was born Jan. 12, 1943, to Mildred (Cutts) Peene and John T. Peene.
Boggi is survived by her husband, Michael Boggi Jr.; children, Michele (Chris) Talbot of Hawley, Pa., Michael (Laura) Boggi III of White Plains, Robin (Andy) Sandor of North Salem and Matthew (Michelle) Boggi of New Rochelle; six grandchildren; and sister, Elizabeth Peene of White Plains.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 11 at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Kensico Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Boggi’s memory to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director