WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Marilyn J. Boggi of White Plains died Friday, March 7. She was 71.
Boggi was born Jan. 12, 1943, to Mildred (Cutts) Peene and John T. Peene.
Boggi is survived by her husband, Michael Boggi Jr.; children, Michele (Chris) Talbot of Hawley, Pa., Michael (Laura) Boggi III of White Plains, Robin (Andy) Sandor of North Salem and Matthew (Michelle) Boggi of New Rochelle; six grandchildren; and sister, Elizabeth Peene of White Plains.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 11 at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Kensico Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Boggi’s memory to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola