WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Marilyn J. Boggi of White Plains died Friday, March 7. She was 71.
Boggi was born Jan. 12, 1943, to Mildred (Cutts) Peene and John T. Peene.
Boggi is survived by her husband, Michael Boggi Jr.; children, Michele (Chris) Talbot of Hawley, Pa., Michael (Laura) Boggi III of White Plains, Robin (Andy) Sandor of North Salem and Matthew (Michelle) Boggi of New Rochelle; six grandchildren; and sister, Elizabeth Peene of White Plains.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 11 at the McMahon Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Kensico Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Boggi’s memory to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Stepinac High School Honors Alumni, Partners At Fundraiser