WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Maria Fortunato (nee: Marziliano) of White Plains died Thursday, Jan. 23. She was 85.
Fortunato was born Dec. 18, 1928, in Sannicandro Bari, Italy, to Francesco Marziliano and Anna Clarizio. She worked as a seamstress at Sachs Fifth Avenue, Schuman's Bridal prior to retiring.
Fortunato is survived by her brother, Nicola (Domenica) Marziliano of West Harrison; sister, Ofracia (Susan) of Toronto, Canada; and many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:15 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at St. Anthony of Padua Church. Entombment to follow Ferncliff Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News