WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Maria Fortunato (nee: Marziliano) of White Plains died Thursday, Jan. 23. She was 85.
Fortunato was born Dec. 18, 1928, in Sannicandro Bari, Italy, to Francesco Marziliano and Anna Clarizio. She worked as a seamstress at Sachs Fifth Avenue, Schuman's Bridal prior to retiring.
Fortunato is survived by her brother, Nicola (Domenica) Marziliano of West Harrison; sister, Ofracia (Susan) of Toronto, Canada; and many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:15 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at St. Anthony of Padua Church. Entombment to follow Ferncliff Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate