WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Maria (Mary) Catalano of White Plains died Saturday, May 25. She was 95.
Catalano was born March 11, 1919, in White Plains, she was the daughter of Dominic Catalano and Josephine Marinelli. She was a member of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in White Plains and had worked for the New York Telephone Company, retiring over 35 years ago.
Catalano is survived by her sisters, Angelina Johnson of Arkville, Josephine Ermola of Manchester, N.J., Jennie Catalano of Milford, Conn., Antonette Vizzini of Yonkers and Anna Maloney of White Plains; many nieces, nephews; and cousins. She was predeceased by her brothers, Carmello Mara, Anthony Catalano, Dominic Catalano; and sister, Rose Monticello.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 29 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in White Plains. Prayers of committal will follow at Ferncliff Crematory.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 S. Lexington Ave., White Plains, NY 10606.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans