WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Margaret Patricia Dorry, of White Plains, died Dec. 10. She was 67.
Born July 17, 1945, in Eastview, N.Y., she graduated from Alexander Hamilton High School in Elmsford. The daughter of William and Margaret Dorry worked for the Westchester Medical Society in Purchase, then Sunburst Technology Inc. in Pleasantville.
She is survived by her sisters, Maureen Deluca, of White Plains, Barbara Calderone, of Bronxville; and a brother, William Anthony Jr. of Kingston, R.I.; and 13 nieces, nephews and grand-nieces and nephews.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History