WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Maddalena Cesareo of White Plains died April 26. She was 92.
Cesareo was born April 26, 1922, in Reggio Calabria, Italy, to Francesco and Filomena Foti.
Cesareo is survived by her children, Concetta (Pino) Marchese, Thomas (Elizabeth) Amedeo, Francesco (Maria) Amedeo and Joseph (Marietta) Amedeo; seven grandchildren; and caregiver, Faustina. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonio Cesareo.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 4 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night