WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Maddalena Cesareo of White Plains died April 26. She was 92.
Cesareo was born April 26, 1922, in Reggio Calabria, Italy, to Francesco and Filomena Foti.
Cesareo is survived by her children, Concetta (Pino) Marchese, Thomas (Elizabeth) Amedeo, Francesco (Maria) Amedeo and Joseph (Marietta) Amedeo; seven grandchildren; and caregiver, Faustina. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonio Cesareo.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 White Plains Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 White Plains-Based The Peak Partners With MTK Tavern For New Music Series
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes