WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Maddalena Cesareo of White Plains died April 26. She was 92.
Cesareo was born April 26, 1922, in Reggio Calabria, Italy, to Francesco and Filomena Foti.
Cesareo is survived by her children, Concetta (Pino) Marchese, Thomas (Elizabeth) Amedeo, Francesco (Maria) Amedeo and Joseph (Marietta) Amedeo; seven grandchildren; and caregiver, Faustina. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonio Cesareo.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed