WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Lorraine Marie Davidson of White Plains died April 30. She was 83.
Davidson was born Sept. 23,1930, in Yonkers, to Joseph and Maria (Pace) Cianciulli. After marriage she lived with her family in White Plains since 1987.
Davidson is survived by her children, Jeanne Davidson of Babylon LI, Cathleen Davidson of Pleasantville, Doreen Davidson of Pleasantville and Doug Davidson of Baldwin LI; and sister, Viola Caquila of Mt Kisco. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Patrick Davidson.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, 10 W. Stevens Ave., Hawthorne.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says