YONKERS, N.Y. - Linda Diane Christie, a lifelong Yonkers resident, died Tuesday, Feb. 25. She was 42.
Christie was born Jan. 16, 1972, to James F. Haughey and Elizabeth J. Christie. She was educated locally and attended Pace University. She worked as an administrative assistant at IBM in White Plains and in Armonk.
Christie is survived by her son, Davin Christie; sister, Carole (Paul) Delgado; brother, James D. (Sarah) Christie; nieces and nephews; longtime companion, Moe DeSantis and his son, Sammy; other family; and close friends. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Yonkers Funeral Service, 107 Yonkers Ave., both days. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, March 3 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Oakland Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dc-yfs.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola