YONKERS, N.Y. - Linda Diane Christie, a lifelong Yonkers resident, died Tuesday, Feb. 25. She was 42.
Christie was born Jan. 16, 1972, to James F. Haughey and Elizabeth J. Christie. She was educated locally and attended Pace University. She worked as an administrative assistant at IBM in White Plains and in Armonk.
Christie is survived by her son, Davin Christie; sister, Carole (Paul) Delgado; brother, James D. (Sarah) Christie; nieces and nephews; longtime companion, Moe DeSantis and his son, Sammy; other family; and close friends. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Yonkers Funeral Service, 107 Yonkers Ave., both days. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, March 3 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Oakland Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dc-yfs.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York