WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Joseph V. Valentino, Jr. of White Plains died April 30. He was 83.
Valentino was born in Port Chester to Joseph and Mary (nee Caviola) Valentino. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. He was the proprietor of Joseph V. Valentino Roofing Co., Inc. in Mamaroneck.
Valentino is survived by his wife, Mary Ann (nee Mottola); children, Thomas Valentino (Nancy) and Jodi Valentino; three grandchildren; and brother, Paul Valentino. He was predeceased by his son-in-law, Antonio; and sister-in-law, Rosemary.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck 914-698-5968. A Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at the funeral home, entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI