WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Joseph V. Valentino, Jr. of White Plains died April 30. He was 83.
Valentino was born in Port Chester to Joseph and Mary (nee Caviola) Valentino. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. He was the proprietor of Joseph V. Valentino Roofing Co., Inc. in Mamaroneck.
Valentino is survived by his wife, Mary Ann (nee Mottola); children, Thomas Valentino (Nancy) and Jodi Valentino; three grandchildren; and brother, Paul Valentino. He was predeceased by his son-in-law, Antonio; and sister-in-law, Rosemary.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck 914-698-5968. A Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at the funeral home, entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts