WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Joseph V. Valentino, Jr. of White Plains died April 30. He was 83.
Valentino was born in Port Chester to Joseph and Mary (nee Caviola) Valentino. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. He was the proprietor of Joseph V. Valentino Roofing Co., Inc. in Mamaroneck.
Valentino is survived by his wife, Mary Ann (nee Mottola); children, Thomas Valentino (Nancy) and Jodi Valentino; three grandchildren; and brother, Paul Valentino. He was predeceased by his son-in-law, Antonio; and sister-in-law, Rosemary.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck 914-698-5968. A Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at the funeral home, entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95