WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Joseph "Joe" Grant Jr., of White Plains, died Jan. 5. He was 65.
Born in Mount Vernon, Grant graduated from Mount Vernon public schools. He served in the Air Force and worked as the nutrition coordinator of senior meals for the city of Mount Vernon at the Mount Vernon Armory.
Grant is survived by his wife, Iris Davis Grant; five sisters, Joan Jordan, Vickie Kershaw, Susan Wilson, Debra Strand and Denise Jones; a brother, Sean Jones; and many in-laws, aunts, uncles, relatives and friends.
Visitation is from 3 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lee O. Wood Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Greater Centennial AME Zion Church in Mount Vernon.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 A New Traffic Light Blooms In Downtown White Plains
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers