WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Joseph "Joe" Grant Jr., of White Plains, died Jan. 5. He was 65.
Born in Mount Vernon, Grant graduated from Mount Vernon public schools. He served in the Air Force and worked as the nutrition coordinator of senior meals for the city of Mount Vernon at the Mount Vernon Armory.
Grant is survived by his wife, Iris Davis Grant; five sisters, Joan Jordan, Vickie Kershaw, Susan Wilson, Debra Strand and Denise Jones; a brother, Sean Jones; and many in-laws, aunts, uncles, relatives and friends.
Visitation is from 3 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lee O. Wood Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Greater Centennial AME Zion Church in Mount Vernon.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains