WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Joseph "Joe" Grant Jr., of White Plains, died Jan. 5. He was 65.
Born in Mount Vernon, Grant graduated from Mount Vernon public schools. He served in the Air Force and worked as the nutrition coordinator of senior meals for the city of Mount Vernon at the Mount Vernon Armory.
Grant is survived by his wife, Iris Davis Grant; five sisters, Joan Jordan, Vickie Kershaw, Susan Wilson, Debra Strand and Denise Jones; a brother, Sean Jones; and many in-laws, aunts, uncles, relatives and friends.
Visitation is from 3 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Lee O. Wood Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Greater Centennial AME Zion Church in Mount Vernon.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says