WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – John C. Lasher, a White Plains native, died Nov. 4, surrounded by his family, after a battle against cancer. He was 50.
Lasher was born Feb. 9, 1962 in White Plains to June and Herbert Lasher and graduated from White Plains High School in 1980.
He worked as a senior maintenance supervisor for Westchester County for 30 years. He was most recently of New Rochelle.
He is survived by three children, Lauren, Ryan and Robert, all of Connecticut; his fiancé, Anita Lano, of New Rochelle; four brothers, Kevin (Patricia) and Peter, of White Plains, Christopher (Jeanette), of Brewster, N.Y., and James (Li) of Pennsylvania; a sister, Kathleen Martin (Danny) Motts, of White Plains; 14 nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and a niece, Callie.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Cremation will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery Chapel.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App