WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Jennifer Ann Murphy of White Plains died Friday, May 16. She was 40.
Murphy was born Nov. 24, 1973, to William and Joan Murphy. She worked 16 years as a nurse at White Plains Hospital.
Murphy is survived by her parents; brother, Chris; cousin, Michelle and her family; aunt, Phyllis; uncles, Mike, Chip and their families; and many friends.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 21 at St Matthews Lutheran Church, White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, donation may be made to the charity of your choice in Murphy’s name.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather