WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Jean L. Bradbury of White Plains died Jan.11. She was 74.
Bradbury was born Aug. 25, 1939, to William and Jean (nee Moonie) Albohn in White Plains.
Bradbury is survived by her children, Glenn J. Terracciano; Kathy A. Terracciano; Garry J. Terracciano; Robin M. Terracciano; Jeanne Carpentino (Lyle Ison Steinberg); Alice (Rian) Kelly; 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 3 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show