WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Jean L. Bradbury of White Plains died Jan.11. She was 74.
Bradbury was born Aug. 25, 1939, to William and Jean (nee Moonie) Albohn in White Plains.
Bradbury is survived by her children, Glenn J. Terracciano; Kathy A. Terracciano; Garry J. Terracciano; Robin M. Terracciano; Jeanne Carpentino (Lyle Ison Steinberg); Alice (Rian) Kelly; 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 White Plains Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday