WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Jean L. Bradbury of White Plains died Jan.11. She was 74.
Bradbury was born Aug. 25, 1939, to William and Jean (nee Moonie) Albohn in White Plains.
Bradbury is survived by her children, Glenn J. Terracciano; Kathy A. Terracciano; Garry J. Terracciano; Robin M. Terracciano; Jeanne Carpentino (Lyle Ison Steinberg); Alice (Rian) Kelly; 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans