WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Jean L. Bradbury of White Plains died Jan.11. She was 74.
Bradbury was born Aug. 25, 1939, to William and Jean (nee Moonie) Albohn in White Plains.
Bradbury is survived by her children, Glenn J. Terracciano; Kathy A. Terracciano; Garry J. Terracciano; Robin M. Terracciano; Jeanne Carpentino (Lyle Ison Steinberg); Alice (Rian) Kelly; 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night