WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Jean L. Bradbury of White Plains died Jan.11. She was 74.
Bradbury was born Aug. 25, 1939, to William and Jean (nee Moonie) Albohn in White Plains.
Bradbury is survived by her children, Glenn J. Terracciano; Kathy A. Terracciano; Garry J. Terracciano; Robin M. Terracciano; Jeanne Carpentino (Lyle Ison Steinberg); Alice (Rian) Kelly; 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer