WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Harry Silverman of White Plains died March 31. He was 87.
Silverman is survived by his son, Joseph Silverman; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; step-children, Daniel, Kenneth, and Jane Schacter; and friend, Susana Lionetti. He was predeceased by his wives, Shirley Silverman and Harriet (Schacter) Silverman; and brother, Murray Silverman.
Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 2 at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents