WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Harry Silverman of White Plains died March 31. He was 87.
Silverman is survived by his son, Joseph Silverman; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; step-children, Daniel, Kenneth, and Jane Schacter; and friend, Susana Lionetti. He was predeceased by his wives, Shirley Silverman and Harriet (Schacter) Silverman; and brother, Murray Silverman.
Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 2 at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola