WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Harry Silverman of White Plains died March 31. He was 87.
Silverman is survived by his son, Joseph Silverman; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; step-children, Daniel, Kenneth, and Jane Schacter; and friend, Susana Lionetti. He was predeceased by his wives, Shirley Silverman and Harriet (Schacter) Silverman; and brother, Murray Silverman.
Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 2 at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd