WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Harry Silverman of White Plains died March 31. He was 87.
Silverman is survived by his son, Joseph Silverman; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; step-children, Daniel, Kenneth, and Jane Schacter; and friend, Susana Lionetti. He was predeceased by his wives, Shirley Silverman and Harriet (Schacter) Silverman; and brother, Murray Silverman.
Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 2 at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust