WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Harry Silverman of White Plains died March 31. He was 87.
Silverman is survived by his son, Joseph Silverman; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; step-children, Daniel, Kenneth, and Jane Schacter; and friend, Susana Lionetti. He was predeceased by his wives, Shirley Silverman and Harriet (Schacter) Silverman; and brother, Murray Silverman.
Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 2 at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains.
- 1 White Plains Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 3 Good Counsel Academy Will Move From White Plains
- 4 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For White Plains; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely