WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Gina M. Higgins, a former White Plains resident, died Oct. 14 at her home in Palm Bay, Fla. She was 56.
Higgins was born Nov. 11, 1955, in Yonkers to Dante and Lucy Piccirilli. She lived in White Plains for 15 years before moving to Palm Bay. She was married to James P. Higgins, who predeceased her in 1987.
She is survived by a son, Michael Higgins; and many relatives in Florida and New York. She was predeceased by a brother, Thomas Piccirilli.
A wake and funeral will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News