WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Gina M. Higgins, a former White Plains resident, died Oct. 14 at her home in Palm Bay, Fla. She was 56.
Higgins was born Nov. 11, 1955, in Yonkers to Dante and Lucy Piccirilli. She lived in White Plains for 15 years before moving to Palm Bay. She was married to James P. Higgins, who predeceased her in 1987.
She is survived by a son, Michael Higgins; and many relatives in Florida and New York. She was predeceased by a brother, Thomas Piccirilli.
A wake and funeral will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 2 Westchester County Exec Astorino Shares Why His Kids Will Opt Out
- 3 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 4 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates