WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Gina M. Higgins, a former White Plains resident, died Oct. 14 at her home in Palm Bay, Fla. She was 56.
Higgins was born Nov. 11, 1955, in Yonkers to Dante and Lucy Piccirilli. She lived in White Plains for 15 years before moving to Palm Bay. She was married to James P. Higgins, who predeceased her in 1987.
She is survived by a son, Michael Higgins; and many relatives in Florida and New York. She was predeceased by a brother, Thomas Piccirilli.
A wake and funeral will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer