WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Gina M. Higgins, a former White Plains resident, died Oct. 14 at her home in Palm Bay, Fla. She was 56.
Higgins was born Nov. 11, 1955, in Yonkers to Dante and Lucy Piccirilli. She lived in White Plains for 15 years before moving to Palm Bay. She was married to James P. Higgins, who predeceased her in 1987.
She is survived by a son, Michael Higgins; and many relatives in Florida and New York. She was predeceased by a brother, Thomas Piccirilli.
A wake and funeral will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You