WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Gina M. Higgins, a former White Plains resident, died Oct. 14 at her home in Palm Bay, Fla. She was 56.
Higgins was born Nov. 11, 1955, in Yonkers to Dante and Lucy Piccirilli. She lived in White Plains for 15 years before moving to Palm Bay. She was married to James P. Higgins, who predeceased her in 1987.
She is survived by a son, Michael Higgins; and many relatives in Florida and New York. She was predeceased by a brother, Thomas Piccirilli.
A wake and funeral will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Good Counsel Students Rally For School To Stay Open
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In White Plains, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh